- Rate analysis of concrete used of reference book IS Code 1200 part 2 (IS Code 1200 part 2 used for measurement), IS Code 2212, and CPWD Part 1.
- All calculations of concrete for rate analysis. This calculation calculates of cement, sand, concrete (Concrete = Cement + Sand + aggregate mixture this call concrete) for materials.
- Concrete is used a sum different proportions 1:0.5:1, 1:1:2, 1:1.5:3, 1:2:4, 1:3:6 etc.(1 cement: 5 Sand: 10 Aggregate). This quantity estimation of concrete is required for the rate analysis.
Important Point in Rate Analysis of Concrete
Rate Analysis for Concrete
- Quantity of material and Its cost.
- Labour cost.
- Cost of equipment or Tools and plants( 1.5%)
- Water charges (1.5%)
- Overhead expenses (2 to 5%)
- Contractor profit (10%)
Rate Analysis for Cement Mortar
|Labours for 1m³||No’s||Amount|
Concrete Rate Analysis
For concrete rate analysis, we need first to organize the data we need for calculations. This includes materials, steel, craft, shuttering charge, and water charge.
Like this post? Share it with your friends!
Suggested Read –
- What Is Leveling | Leveling Methods
- What is Bitumen And Bitumens Types
- What Is Honeycomb In Concrete | Cause | Cure | Type of Grouting
- What is Rate Analysis | Rate Analysis of Earth Work, Brick, Concrete and Plaster
- How to Use Rate Analysis of Brick Work Calculator| Rate Analysis of Brick Work Calculator