All calculations of Reinforcement Cement Concrete for rate analysis. This calculation calculates of cement, sand, Aggregate, and Reinforcement (RCC = Cement + Sand + Aggregate + Reinforcement mixture this call RCC) for materials.
Also, read: Rate Analysis of Plaster
Important Point in Rate Analysis of RCC (Reinforcement Cement Concrete)
Measurement of RCC (Reinforcement Cement Concrete):
Unless otherwise stated, all work shall be measured net in the decimal system as fixed in its place as given in below point no 1. to below point no 3. Any work is done extra over the specified dimensions shall be ignored.
- Dimensions shall be measured to nearest 0·01 m except for the thickness of slab which shall be measured to nearest 0·005 m,
- Areas may be worked out to the nearest 0·01 square meter.
- Cubic contents shall be worked out to the nearest 0·01 cubic meter.
Dimensions– In booking dimensions, the order shall be consistent and generally in a sequence of length, width, and height or depth or thickness.
Also, read: Rate Analysis of Excavation in Earthwork
Dednctioan of RCC (ReinforcementFr Cement Concrete):
Ends of dissimilar materials, for example, beam, ports, girders, purlins, trusses, corbels, and steps up to 500 cm2 in cross-section.
Opening up to 0.1 m2 or as specified.
The volume occupied by reinforcement.
The volume occupied by pipes, conduits, sheathing, etc., not exceeding 100 cm2 each in cross-sectional area or as specified.
Small voids, such as the shaded portions in as per below fig., when these do not exceed 40 cm2 each in cross-section.
Stops, miters, returns, rounded ends, junctions, dishing, etc., in connection with linear or super labors,
Note: In calculating the area of an opening. The thickness of any separate lintel or sill shall be included in the height. No extra labour for forming such an opening or voids shall be measured.
Work to be Measured Separately
Rate analysis of RCC of the different area and location rate analysis different executed in the following conditions shall be measured separately:
- Work in or underwater,
- Work in liquid mud,
- Work in or under foul situations,
- Work under tides and
- Work in snow.
Example for Rate Analysis of RCC
|R.C.C. works of M-20 grade with 20mm and downgrades black hard granite (crusher broken) stone chips including hoisting and laying Data for 10 cu.m.|
|Details of cost for 10.00 Cu.m.|
|1||Mason -1 st||0.50||Day||700.00||350.00|
|5||Aggregate 20 mm||5.40||Cu.m.||1125.00||6075.00|
|7||Aggregate 10 mm||3.60||Cu.m.||1110.00||3996.00|
|9||Reinforcement 2% as per Volume(2%*10 Cu.m)||200||K.g.||56.00||11200.00|
|10||Wastage Extra @ reinforcement||2%||224.00|
|C||Hire and Running Charges of Mech Mixer||5%||2804.42|
|D||Transportation Cost 1%||1%||560.88|
|E||Other Charges 2 % Extra||2%||1208.37|
|F||Add for Water Charge @ 1% on Items Marked||1%||604.18|
|G||Add for Contractor’s Profit @15% on Items Marked||15%||9062.77|
|Cost of 10.00 Cu.m.||74009.09|
|Cost of Cu.m.||7400.91|
|Round off Cu.m.||7401.00|
Calculation of Concrete for Rate Analysis of RCC (Reinforcement Cement Concrete)
In this Rate Analysis of RCC calculation of material, labor, wastage, and other charges in rate analysis.
Also, read: Rate Analysis of Brick Masonry
Material calculation in Rate Analysis like Cement, sand, aggregate, and reinforcement
Wastage of cement mortar 30 % (1.25) extra
So, Cement calculation requirement of cement = 1 x 1.25 x 1.30 = 1.625 cu.m,
Herer calculation concrete ratio 1:1.5:3
The required amount of Cement quantity at concrete = 1.625 Cu.m. x (1/(1+1.5+3))
- = 1.625 x 0.1819
- = 0.2956 cu.m. cement requirement
- Cement in k.g. = volume x density cement
- Cement in k.g. = 0.2956 cu.m. x 1440 (1440 kg/m Density of cement for 50 k.g)
- = 0.2956 x 1440 = 425.646 kg of cement of bag requied ment of cement in k.g.
- = 425.646 / 50 (one cemnent bag weight 50 k.g. only) = 8.51 bag
- So, 10 cu.m. concrete requirement of cement = 8.52 bag x 10 cu.m. = 85.20 bag
- Required amount of Sand = 1.625 Cu.m. x (1.5/(1+1.5+3))
- =0.443 Cu.m. requierd of sand for 1 Cu.m.
- 10 cu.m. concrete requirement of sand = 0.443 Cu.m x 10 cu.m. = 4.43 cu.m.
- The required amount of Aggregate
- = 1.625 Cu.m. x (3/(1+1.5+3))
- =0.90 Cu.m. required of sand for 1 Cu.m.
- So, 10 cu.m. concrete requirement of sand = 0.90 Cu.m x 10 cu.m. = 9.0 cu.m.
- Two types of aggregate like 20 mm & 10 mm size. this ratio 60 % of total aggregate 20mm size, 40 % of total aggregate 20mm size
- 20 mm aggregate = 9.0 cu.m. x 60% = 5.4 cu.m. 20 mm size aggregate
- 10 mm aggregate = 9.0 cu.m. x 40% = 3.6 cu.m. 20 mm size aggregate
- Assume of reinforcement 2% of the total volume of concrete.
- 1 cu.m. concrete for reinforcement = 1.0 x 2% = 0.02 ton of steel (this 2% only assumse as per exprience)
- Her, 10 Cu.m concrete requirement = 0.02 ton x 10 co.m. =0.20 ton = 200 kg for 10 cu.m.
Also, read: What is Bitumen And Bitumens Types
Labour for Rate Analysis of Concrete
As per calculation of rate analysis in labor consumption per Cu.m. requirement as per our experience or CPWD book, this book public by Central Public Works Department, Government of India for easy calculation of the rate analysis, etc.
As CPWD Mate per cu.m. 0.27 of day bhisti, per cu.m.0.6-day coolie, per cu.m. 0.05-day Mason -2nd, per cu.m. 0.05-day mason 1st, per cu.m. 0.04-day mate
Extra Work Calculation in Rate Analysis of concrete
Extra Changes in rate analysis as per below
Scaffolding 1% Extra
Transportation Cost 1%
Other Charges 2 % Extra (Electrical, and site extra expense)
Add for Water Charge @ 1% on Items Marked
Add for Contractor’s Profit @15% on Items Marked
Like this post? Share it with your friends!
Suggested Read –