Top Vinyl Siding Color Combinations
Vinyl Siding Color Ideas
1. Indigo –
Indigo vinyl siding is a very popular type which is based on dark Color combination. It has variety of deep toned Color like intense indigo.
2. Wrought Iron –
Deep Colors are generally used in most of the buildings in recent times. So, all the wrought iron sidings are also used in deep Colors. All the light Colors are generally replaced by the deep Colors in the vinyl siding.
3. Shale, Grove and River Rock –
4. Laguna Blue –
This bright Color provides your house a eye catching beauty and very much attractive. This blue green combination makes your house more beautiful.
5. Ageless Slate –
6. Coastal Blue –
7. Midnight Surf –
8. Windswept Smoke –
It’s almost similar like grey Color and provides natural look.
9. Sea Slate & Sand –
This is another type of Color combination of vinyl siding with vibrant outlook.
10. Melrose –
11. Pacific Blue –
Pacific blue is slightly dull shaded Color but if you create a Color combination with red then it will provide a better aesthetic beauty.
12. Sable Brown –
It is a very unique type of vinyl siding; it’s also a dull Color type but if you use it with white Color then it looks very beautiful.
13. Willow –
Willow vinyl siding is another good option which comes with green Color. It provides a natural and unique outlook.
14. Mountain Berry –
This is a very vibrant Color which is generally applied on the bern.
Also Read: All About of Laminate Vs Vinyl Flooring
Goal of Choosing Vinyl Siding Colors
The main goal of choosing vinyl siding Colors to make your home present in front of crowd and market estate. Sometimes people think that you need to construct large house in perfect location but that is totally vogues. Attractive Colored vinyl siding makes your house a very good and attractive outlook.
Generally right Color choosing for your house can give a perfect look. Normally in exterior purpose, we recommend two or three standard Colors but you can also select different Colors.
Things to Know When Picking Your Siding Colors
At the time of picking Colors, you need to know some basic facts of Color choosing. This process is very intimidating process. Color change process of siding is very expensive, so make sure before choosing the right Color.
What Are the Different Vinyl Siding Parts Called?
There are different parts of vinyl siding, those are in the following below –
- Main body: The largest Color area is the body portion. So, at first you need to choose the main body Color and after that other ones.
- Trim: Trim are those portions which are around the doors, windows and corners of the houses. The Color of trim is generally white in nature.
- Accent: Accents are basically doors and shutters, these portions are basically darker in Color. Sometimes, metal finished are also applied on this.
- Roofing: Roofing is one of the most important Color selection process. Ideal roof Color should enhance the beauty of your room.
- Columns and railings: Those Colors are naturally white but according to the home design, the Color of ceiling and railing may vary.
Vinyl Siding Color Theory
To select the Color of vinyl siding, Color theory plays an important role. For choosing pair Color, you need to create a good relationship between those two Color from Color wheel. There are generally three types of Color are there, those are-
- Complementary Color: Complementary Color are those two Color which can be found on the completely opposite of the Color wheel. Complementary Color also provides a good combination to your house.
- Analogues Color: Analogues Color are found side by side. These are Colors are mainly yellow-orange, blue-purple. These are also a very secondary Color options.
- Neutral Color: Grey, white, black, cream, and brown Colors are considered as neutral Colors and those Colors also have very little amount of pigments. Neutral Colors are one of the best vinyl siding Colors.
Vinyl Siding Combinations with Landscaping and Hardscaping
Landscaping and hardscaping are playing a very important role for Color selection of your room.
It looks very beautiful if the landscaping and hardscaping are Colored with vinyl siding Colors.
Remember one thing that your landscaping and hardscaping Color must be work together.
Landscaping requires long term maintenance and if those are not well maintained, then it looks worst. Sometimes, vegetations also reduce the lifespan of this.
3 Color Vinyl Siding Color Combinations
There are generally different Color combinations are present but we commend best three Color combinations. Those three combinations balance the overall siding Color.
1. Main Siding Color:
- Main siding Color is the most predominant Color and sometimes it is also called as field Color.
- The biggest financial investment is the vinyl siding Color choosing and you need to choose carefully because it is the primary Color of your house.
- Front doors and shutters are playing important role of entire building looks.
2. Secondary Siding Color:
- Stone veneer, red brick Color are generally secondary siding Color.
- Secondary Colors are applied with secondary vinyl siding.
- Secondary Colors enhances the outlook and architectural beauty of the house.
3. The Accent Colors:
- Accent Colors are bold Colors which are perfect for front doors and this small portion of bold Color creates a huge impact.
- This type of Color is economical.
Start a Vinyl Siding Color Combo Look Book
Look book creates a communication way with client or home builders. Look book is basically a collection of existing building photos of homes for showing purpose.
Sometimes, we also design some custom designs; you can also choose them with corresponding vinyl siding combination.
Best Vinyl Siding Colors for Resale
We keep simple those buildings which are need to be resold quickly. Every external elements are pre-planned.
In those building, neutral muted Colors are selected for main siding Color. Analogous Color is selected for secondary siding Color.
Vinyl Siding Color Chart
Vinyl siding Color charts basically correlates with some example pics. You need to choose the main Color and after that you need to checkout the corresponding other element Colors like doors, windows, roofs, trim, etc.
After choosing all the Color combinations, you need to go to buy the materials.
What Are the Most Popular Siding Colors for Houses?
Siding Color can improve the aesthetic beauty of your house. There are different type of materials and styles are available in the market but make sure that the style, which you are going to choose, is modern.
Siding Color combinations are lasted for decade. Those Color combinations are selected from the charts.
Our Top Vinyl Siding Color Combinations
Right Color choosing for your home will increase the beauty of your room. There are several factors are included for designing the home Color. Some top and popular vinyl siding Color combinations are-
- Brown Cedar Shake Siding with Earthy Accents
- Neutral Vinyl Siding Color with Complementary Stone Veneer
- Cream Cedar Shake Siding
- Royal Blue Vinyl Siding
- Light Green Vinyl Siding
- Blue Grey Green Vinyl Siding
- Red Vinyl Siding
- Gray Vinyl Siding
- White Lap Vinyl Siding
- Brown Vinyl Siding
- Light Blue Vinyl Siding
- Natural Vinyl Siding Colors
- Gray and White Vinyl Siding Colors