House Construction Cost Calculator
How to Work With House Construction Cost Calculator.
As you decide to build a new house search for contractors to get information about the construction rate of your area.
What Is Construction Rate?
It is the cost/money charged by a builder or contractor for 1 sq.ft. construction of your area.
Construction rate per sq. ft. are changed from location too to location depends on the availability of local construction material.
For if you are constructing a house in an urban area where construction materials are easily available at a competitive rate, the rate of construction area lower.
On the other hand, if you are constructing any structure in a rural area where the availability of construction material is less, and there is a need for transportation, the rate of construction will go higher.
The average cost of construction is about 1000 to 1500 Rs. Per sq. ft.
Sometimes it splits into the following categories,
• For Low Quality Construction = 750 Rs./ Sq. ft.
• For Normal Quality Construction =1000 Rs./ Sq. ft.
• For Medium Quality Construction = 1200 Rs./ Sq. ft.
• For High Quality Construction = 1500 Rs. / Sq. ft.
So, if you have 750 sq.ft area and you want to construct a normal quality construction, the rate of construction per will be around 750 Rs. per sq. ft.
Cost of construction = Area of plot * Construction rate per Sq. ft.
= 750 * 750 = 5,62,500 Rs. (including all labor and materials cost)
If Someone wants to know how this cost comes and asks about what is the cost of materials and labor, then we need to calculate material quantity separately.
I have made the House Construction Cost Calculator Excel sheet with separate quantity calculations.
How to Use House Construction Cost Calculator Excel Sheet:
1. Enter your only plot area like length and width in feet.
2. Change Your Construction cost per sq ft rate in a given field.
3. Check your construction cost of the house. There will 67.56 % Material cost, 22.44% Labour cost, and 10 % contractor profit.
5 . Add your local area material rate in the field to get accurate results. (if you don’t have kept it same still it give accurate result)
6. So, the Total Cost of Construction Material Rs. 3.34 Lakhs in already adding Building Construction cost Rs. 5.62 Lakhs.