Wall Plaster Cost Calculator | How to Work Plaster Calculator | What Is Plaster Calculation | How to Plaster Calculation for Wall
How to Work Plaster Calculator
as per blow method how to (Plastering Material Calculation) work plaster calculator work
Step – 1.
Select unit like Meter or Feet as per required
Step – 2.
After select unit then working area of brick masonry fill in below blank (Lenght x Width)
Step – 3.
After filling Unit, length, width then fill plaster thickness.
Step – 4.
Cement ratio select as per required for construction ( Mortar Ratio for Plastering )
Step – 5.
After filling the complete process then receive the answer, Cement, and Sand.
In this calculator work for all type of plaster calculation as below
- Smooth Plaster
- Ceiling Plastering
- Out Side Plaster
- Rough Plaster
Also, read : Brick Masonry Calculator | Brick Masonry Calculator | Size of Bricks | Calculate Brick Work
What Is Plaster Calculation?
Area of Plastering = Length × Width.
Amount of Cement = [(Dry Volume × Cement Ratio) ÷ Sum of Ratio] ÷ Volume of Cement.
Amount of Sand = [(Dry Volume × Cement Ratio) ÷ Sum of Ratio] × Density of Sand.
- m2(Square meter) and ft2 (Square feet) is a total Area and sand in kg (kilogram), cement in bags.
- Here 1:5 ratio so 1 is part of cement and 5 is a part of sand6 is total of cement and sand.
- 5 is a part of sand.
- 1550 is conversion m2 to kg of sand.
Also, read: Steel Bar Calculation | Steel Bar Calculator | Reinforcement Weight | Reinforcement Weight Calculator | Rebar Weight Calculator
How to Plaster Calculation for Wall
This calculation required sum data like the thickness of plaster, cement sand ratio for plastering, area of plaster so, we all data assume that.
- Length of Plaster = 10 m
- Width of Plaster = 10 m
- Thickness of Plaster = 12 mm
- Cement Sand Ratio for Plastering = 1:6
- Total Plaster Area = 100 m2
- Volume of Cement Mortar Required = Area of Plaster x Thickness
- Volume of Cement Mortar Required = 100 x (12/1000) = 1.2 m2 (Wet Volume)
- Dry Volume = 1.2 x 1.35 = 1.62 m2 (Dry Volume to Get Dry Volume to Consider 20% Bulking of the Sand and 15% Wastage of the Sand )
Cement Required for Plastering
- Cement = (Dry volume x Ratio x Density of cement) / Sum of ratio
- Cement = (1.62 x 1 x 1440)/ 5 ( Density of cement is 1440 kg/meter cube )
- Cement = 466.56 kg / 50 kg ( 1 bag of cement is 50 kg )
- Cement = 9.33 bags
Sand Required for Plastering
- Sand = (Dry volume x Ratio) / Sum of ratio
- Sand = (1.62 x 4)/5
- Sand = 1.296 m3
- Sand = 1.296 x 35.3147
- Sand = 45.767 ft3
- Sand = 1.296 x 1442 kg / m3
- Sand = 1.296 x 1442 kg / m3
- Sand = 1869 kg per m2
Video tutorial for better understanding:
Like this post? Share it with your friends!
Suggested Read –
- How to Calculate Slab Steel Quantity from Drawing
- Brick Masonry Calculator | Brick Masonry Calculator | Size of Bricks | Calculate Brick Work
- House Construction Cost Calculator Excel Sheet For Ground Floor(G.F.), G.F.+1, G.F.+2, G.F.+3,
- How to Calculate Staircase | Concrete & Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) | Staircase Reinforcement Details
- Steel Bar Calculation | Steel Bar Calculator | Reinforcement Weight | Reinforcement Weight Calculator | Rebar Weight Calculator
CIVIL JUNGLE HIGHLY USEFUL FOR CIVIL STARTUPS AND BUILDERS.
WE ARE INDUSTRIAL CIVIL CONSTRUCTION TEAMS.
How to calculate depth in plastering?
the thickness of plaster, his depth