Rate Analysis for Providing and Fixing Wooden Door | How to Use Rate Analysis for Providing and Fixing Wooden Door
What is Rate Analysis?
The basis of arriving at a correct and reasonable rate per unit. Work or Supply for a particular item following its specification and detailed survey of materials, labour, equipment, etc. as required for the unit work and their prevailing rates may be called an analysis of rate.
How to Use Rate Analysis for Providing and Fixing Wooden Door
This calculator is used for rate analysis for providing and fixing the wooden door. Here we will see Step by step how this calculator works.
Step – 1. Wooden Door Qty
First Enter your Rate analysis qty in nos. as shown in the below picture.
Step – 2. Select Door Area
Enter your Door Size like length, and breadth in the meter as shown in the below picture. (Length, and Breadth and in different cells)
Step – 3. Fill Labour Charges
Enter your labour charges rate like Labour Charges for Door Frame making, Labour Charges for Fixing hardware, and Labour Charges for Fixing of Door as per shown in the below picture. (Labour Charges for Door Frame making, Labour Charges for Fixing hardware, and Labour Charges for Fixing of Door in different cells)
Step – 4. Fill Material Rate as Per Actual
Enter your material rate Flush Door 28mm thick ply, Wooden Frame, Wooden bidding, Laminate 1mm thick, Rubber door stopper, Tower Bolt SS 150mm – 100mm dia, Handle, Railway Hinges per door 102mm in SS, and Fevicol as shown in the below picture. ( enter rat Flush Door 28mm thick ply, Wooden Frame, Wooden bidding, Laminate 1mm thick, Rubber door stopper, Tower Bolt SS 150mm – 100mm dia, Handle, Railway Hinges per door 102mm in SS, and Fevico all are in different cells)
Step – 5. Additional Cost in Rate Analysis
Check your further details like transportation cost, other charges, and contractor profit percentage. If any are changed as per your requirement than a change in cells that are shown in below cells.
Step – 6. Final Report of Rate Analysis for Providing and Fixing Wooden Door
After completing the above steps you can check your rate analysis for providing and fixing the wooden door report in the second tab of rate analysis for concrete.
Step – 7. Use Print Button for Print.
If you required to print your plastering work calculation you can use the print button option.
Rate Analysis for Providing and Fixing Wooden Door
Labor Cost to Install Interior Door
The average cost to install an interior door is $754 , but it can range between $359 and $1,171 . More complicated styles, such as pocket or French doors, will drive up costs.
Cost of Door and Frame
Homeowners generally pay between $170 and $400. Replacing a basic door frame costs as little as $90, including the labor and frame price, or as high as $930 for larger, heavier door styles. The cost could go higher if additional repairs are needed before installation.
Door Framing Cost
Usually people require between $250 and $400 to install door frames. Below are costs that are generally considered when installing one: Basic door frame: $40 to $70. Three hours of professional work and cleanup: $180 to $300.
Detailed Specification of Wood Work for Doors and Windows
- Material: The material used for making the doors and windows should be of good quality, durable, and free from any defects. Teak, oak, and pine are popular choices for woodwork.
- Design: The design of the doors and windows should match the overall architecture and style of the building. The design can be traditional or modern, depending on the homeowner’s preference.
- Size: The size of the doors and windows should be appropriate for the opening and room dimensions. Standard sizes are available, but custom sizes can also be made to fit specific requirements.
- Thickness: The thickness of the doors and windows should be suitable for the size of the opening and the level of security required. Typically, doors should be at least 1.5 inches thick, while windows can range from 0.75 inches to 1.25 inches.
- Frame: The frame of the doors and windows should be sturdy and durable. It should be made of the same material as the door or window and should be designed to support the weight of the door or window.
- Joints: The joints of the doors and windows should be well-made and tightly fitted to prevent drafts and maintain structural integrity.
- Finish: The finish of the doors and windows should be smooth, even, and free from any defects. A clear coat or stain can be applied to enhance the natural beauty of the wood and protect it from moisture and insects.
- Hardware: The hardware used for the doors and windows should be of good quality, durable, and designed to complement the overall design of the doors and windows. Handles, locks, hinges, and other hardware should be selected with care to ensure they function properly and last a long time.
- Installation: The installation of the doors and windows should be done by a professional to ensure they are properly aligned, level, and securely fastened to the frame. Improper installation can lead to drafts, security issues, and other problems.
Carpenter Rate List
- United States: $25-$75 per hour
- Canada: $25-$60 per hour
- United Kingdom: £20-£50 per hour
- Australia: $40-$100 per hour
- India: ₹200-₹500 per hour
- Solid wood doors: $150-$1,000
- Hollow core doors: $20-$100
- Glass doors: $200-$1,500
- Steel doors: $150-$500
- Fiberglass doors: $200-$2,000
Door Fitting Charges
- Basic interior door fitting: $50-$150 per door
- Basic exterior door fitting: $100-$300 per door
- French or patio door fitting: $200-$500 per door
- Sliding door fitting: $150-$300 per door
- Custom or specialized door fitting: $300-$1000 or more per door
- Pine: $2-$6 per linear foot
- Cedar: $4-$10 per linear foot
- Redwood: $7-$12 per linear foot
- Oak: $5-$15 per linear foot
- Teak: $20-$45 per linear foot
Unit of Measurement of Wood Work for Door Frame
The unit of measurement for woodwork in door frames is typically linear feet or meters. The length of the door frame is measured in linear feet or meters, and this measurement is used to determine the amount of wood needed for the project. Linear feet or meters refer to the length of the wood in a straight line, without taking into account the width or thickness. It’s important to measure accurately to ensure that the door frame fits properly and the right amount of wood is purchased.
Wooden Door Making Charges
- Basic interior wooden door making: $200-$500 per door
- Basic exterior wooden door making: $500-$1000 per door
- French or patio wooden door making: $800-$2000 per door
- Custom or specialized wooden door making: $1000-$5000 or more per door
Door Rate Analysis
- Material cost: This includes the cost of the door material, such as wood, metal, or fiberglass, and any hardware needed for the door, such as hinges, doorknobs, locks, and latches.
- Labor cost: This includes the cost of the carpenter or installer who will install the door. The labor cost will depend on the complexity of the project and the experience of the carpenter.
- Overhead cost: This includes any indirect costs associated with the project, such as the cost of tools and equipment, rent, utilities, insurance, and taxes.
- Profit margin: This is the amount that the carpenter or installation company adds to the cost of the door to make a profit.
Fitting Labour Charge
- Basic interior door fitting labor: $50-$150 per door
- Basic exterior door fitting labor: $100-$300 per door
- French or patio door fitting labor: $200-$500 per door
- Custom or specialized door fitting labor: $300-$1000 or more per door
Wood Work Labour Charges
- Basic carpentry labor: $30-$60 per hour
- Finish carpentry labor: $50-$80 per hour
- Custom or specialized carpentry labor: $80-$120 or more per hour
Door Framing Cost
The average cost of replacing a door frame is $270. Homeowners generally pay between $170 and $400. Replacing a basic door frame costs as little as $90, including the labor and frame price, or as high as $930 for larger, heavier door styles.
Carpenter Work Rate List June 2023
|Level of Expertise||Hourly Cost Range|
|Apprentice||$12-$23 per hour|
|Journeyman||$15-$32 per hour|
|Master||$42-$125 per hour|
Like this post? Share it with your friends!
Suggested Read –
- Concrete Material Calculator | How to Work a Concrete Material Calculator
- Trapezoidal Footing Calculator | Trapezoidal Formula | Volume of Trapezoidal Footing
- How to Use Rate Analysis of Brick Work Calculator| Rate Analysis of Brick Work Calculator
- Brick Masonry Calculator | Brick Masonry Calculator | Size of Bricks | Calculate Brick Work
- Rate Analysis of Plastering Calculator | What is Rate analysis of Plaster | How to Use Calculator
- Plaster Calculator | How to Work Plaster Calculator | What Is Plaster Calculation | How to Plaster Calculation for Wall
- House Construction Cost Calculator | How to Work With House Construction Cost Calculator. | What Is Construction Rate
- How to Use Rate Analysis for Concrete Calculator | Rate Analysis for Concrete Calculator | Material Calculation in Rate Analysis of Concrete
- How to Use Rate Analysis for Dry Lean Concrete Calculator | Rate Analysis for Dry Lean Concrete | Material Calculation in Rate Analysis of Dry Lean Concrete