Introduction of Volume of Cement Bag:
- Cement is one of the most widely used building materials in the Construction Industry. We know that the mass of the cement bag which is basically available in the market is 50kg.
- If you are a civil engineer or a student then it is very important that you should know that what is the volume of one bag of cement in a metric cube and the volume of cement bag in cubic feet.
- Here in this article, we will see how to calculate the 1 bag cement volume and the method of calculating the one cement bag volume.
- The volume of 1 bag of cement is important to calculate the quantity of cement, sand, and Aggregate for the plastering and mortar.
How to Calculate the Volume of 1 Bag of Cement in M3?
- The density of cement is 1440 kg/m3. It means in one cubic metre the quantity of the cement is 1440 kg.
We know the formula of density
Density = Mass/ volume
Density of cement =( Mass of one bag cement/volume of one bag cement)
Volume of one bag of cement = Mass of cement/Density of cement
Volume of one bag of cement = [(50
kg)/1440( kg/m3) ]
Volume of one bag of cement = 0.034722 m3
The volume of 50kg cement bag is 0.034722 m3.
Note: The mass of the 1 bag of cement which is available in the market is 50 kg.
How to Calculate Volume of One Bag Cement in Cubic Feet?
Now we have seen the 50 kg cement bag volume in a metric cube but as a site engineer or civil engineering student you should also know the volume of cement bag in cubic feet.
1 Bag Cement How Much C.ft.?
The method of calculating 1 bag of cement in CFT are as follows.
- It is also important to know the volume of one bag of cement in cubic feet. Many people don’t know the volume of 1 bag of cement in CFT. The volume of cement bag is important while during calculation of the quantities for plastering and Mortar.
- We know the density of cement is 1440 kg/m3 and the mass of the one bag cement is 50 kg. The density of cement means that in one cubic meter volume the quantity of cement will be 1440 kg.
Number of Bags of Cement in One Metric Cube = [1440 (
kg/m3)/ 50( kg)]
Number of Bags of Cement in One Metric Cube = 28.8 28.8 (1/m3)
So in one cubic meter, there are a total of 28.8 (1/m3)
One Metric Cube = 1 m3
1 m3 = 35.314 C.ft.
1 = 35.314 (C.ft./m3)
m3) = 28.8 (1/ m3)
1 cement bag volume= 35.314 C.ft./ 28.8
1 cement bag volume= 1.22 C.ft.
Volume of cement bag in cubic feet is 1.22 C.ft.